The Cork Tree is on a small grassy mound situated beside a dirt path. The tree overlooks several other hills, dense greenery, Nina's farm, and a deep valley bridged by the bridge of Ronda. The hill itself is covered with lush green grass, shrubs, and clusters of wild flowers. There is a small winding dirt path on the side of the hill.
- The Cork Tree is one of the most iconic locations in the film:
- The Cork Tree is the setting for numerous pieces of promotional images for Fedinand.
- The iconic scene where Ferdinand overlooks the valley while underneath the tree is used as the backdrop for interviews, such as Cena's trailer shout out.
- The same scene is used in the first teaser trailer as well as its end credits card.
- In the studio, a concept art of the aforementioned scene is framed above a sofa.
- The same piece of concept art is used as the cover for The Art of Ferdinand.
|The Ferdinand Wiki has a collection of images and media related to The Cork Tree.|
|The Locations of|
|Casa del Toro • China Shop • Chop House • Juan's Farm • Plaza de Toros • Spain • The Cork Tree|